Saturday, July 7, 2012

Made arrangements at my local dealer to get the bike in for an oil change and a complete inspection next Friday.  Then I went for a ride out in the country.  Whew, is it hot.  High 90's as I write this.  About like the temps were coming out of Spokane and riding into what I guess is referred to as the "high desert" out in Washington.  But it was a good ride and I only encountered two idiots who decided that I'm "invisible" and pulled out in front of me completely oblivious of me in that lane.  I guess my headlight and running lights are only visible to the mentally competent.  Still a good ride though and those incidents just serve to sharpen my skills. 

I'm really looking forward to getting west of Chicago and getting on the country roads and exploring my way out to Sturgis.  24 days before it is kickstand up.  It will be great to see Don again, and meeting Bonnie and Brian.  I hope Brian can still make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment