Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Warm weather continues

It is unseasonably warm here in Michigan with temps going into the high 70's and even low 80's.  I've been getting in some nice rides and yesterday was able to do about 150 miles with some guys from our "breakfast club".  With this early start to the riding season I figure I'll be well prepared to do 400 to 500 miles per day to get to Sturgis on time.

Don informed me last night that Brian probably will not be making the trip due to a conflict in his work schedule.  That's sad news as I was looking forward to meeting him; any friend of Don's is a friend of mine.  Don also informed me that Bonnie is a veritable GPS system.  This will be a good thing since I typically take the most scenic route to whatever destination I'm going to.  My wife says I took a wrong turn but I insist I'm just taking a more interesting route.  We have interesting discussions about my choice of roads.

I'll start taking my camera with me and post some photos so this blog will be more interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment