Saturday, June 16, 2012

Back on the Road ( I hope...)


Well, it has been a while since I posted on the site.  A year of hard work, big projects and demanding clients. Wait, are there clients that are not demanding?  But that is fine.  I am thankful for them, the business has been running well for ten years thanks to all of them.

But to have one with a deadline the same day I was to leave for Sturgis?  It was painful.  Has been painful.  But I am working hard to have someone fully trained and ready to go at that same time to cover for me.  the original take off date of August 1 will need to be pushed back to the weekend and I will just make a solo journey the 1200 miles on I-90 to meet up with the gang.  Will probably be good for the soul and I am sure, necessary for the mental state.

Anyway, with just seven weeks to go, I am really working for this new option, and hope to be posting even more news as time goes on.

Blog looks great, and following it has been fun, though bitter sweet as I was unsure of my participation.

If all goes well, will hit the road in 48 days.  Here’s to good fortune…

1 comment:

  1. Brian; that is great news. Look forward to meeting you in August.
    Ride Safe

    ReplyDelete