Friday, April 20, 2012

Bought a GoPro Hero 2 Camera

Today I started learning the intracacies of my new GoPro Hero 2 Video camera.  On the last major road trip I had to rely on others to take videos and then ask them to download them to my computer so I could share in all the sights we had seen.  This didn't seem fair to them or to represent my memories as much as I hoped it would.  So, I saved my pennies and nickles and bought this camera.

I'll be practicing with it over the next few weeks andtry to load some "trial videos" on the blog to make sure it can be done.  According to the icons above videos are allowed so nothing to lose.  The camera also takes still photos so that can be a back up plan . 

So look for photos and videos of sights here in Michigan in the near future as the planning and the weather permit.  We're down to 102 days before departure date.

No comments:

Post a Comment