Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Adding a Sound System to the bike

After three years of resisting the temptation I've decided to add a sound system to my bike.  It will consist of a radio, CD player and a slot to plug in an MP3 Player.  Most of the guys I ride with here in Michigan have them and the new ones seem to have better audio quality so that you can even hear them.  It is a plug in system that should go into the fairing of my bike fairly easily.  That's what the brochure says, anyway.  We'll see how many guys I have to ply with beer and food to actually get it in and working. 

Should make for a good winter project.

I'll post photos of the before and after

Update on progress:

Looks like it will be this Friday before the installation of the sound system commences; a buddy of mine is coming over to give me a hand and supervise my skills.  As Don knows, Corpsmen are very adept with reassembling the human body but somewhat challenged when it comes to mechanical things.  Stand by for news!

No comments:

Post a Comment