Sunday, May 6, 2012

Well I didn't get any decent footage using the GoPro video option.  Looks like I have a little more learning to do in the 86 remaining days before shoving off for Sturgis.  The Smokey's were beautiful and I got a couple of good "still" shots but learning how to do videos and figuring out a "mount configuration" is on the agenda for the next few weeks.

Weather is improving here and I should be able to do some practicing so that I can video the canyons and badlands that Don will show me when we link up.

UPDATE:  Got some decent video of the lakes around my house through the windshield of my car.  Raining too hard to take the bike out and it's still a bit cold.  Tried uploading it to see how it works and it wouldn't load.  Have to try again later; I'm really not happy with this new version of blogger and may look to an alternative.



No comments:

Post a Comment